Centers Urgent Care offers routine physical exams for all your healthcare needs, whether you are starting a new job, want to participate in a sport, or need an annual wellness visit.
Physicals are a great opportunity to get a regular check-up and ask questions about any aspects of your health. They also serve as a preventive measure that may help detect the initial signs of serious conditions.
A physical includes the following:
- Health risk assessment: reviewing your medical history and current lifestyle
- Measuring your vital signs: temperature, blood pressure, respiration rate, and heart rate
- Visual examination of your eyes, ears, nose, and throat
- Physical examination: listening to your heart and lungs, performing motor function tests
- Additional laboratory tests depending on your medical history and symptoms
The check-up takes around 30 minutes which is convenient if you have a busy schedule. Walk-ins are welcome, no appointment needed.
Centers Urgent Care Advantages
- Short waiting times
- Extended hours of operation, including weekends
- Highly skilled board-certified physicians and nurses
- Modern technology and state-of-the-art equipment
- On-site tests and X-rays
- Help with follow-up care
- Work physicals
- School physicals
- Sports physicals
- DOT physicals
- Pre-college physicals
- Back-to-school physicals
- Camp physicals
Find Your Location
We have 11 urgent care centers in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, and the Bronx. Click on the link below to find the urgent center near you.