Centers Urgent Care offers routine physical exams for all your healthcare needs, whether you are starting a new job, want to participate in a sport, or need an annual wellness visit.
Physicals are a great opportunity to get a regular check-up and ask questions about any aspects of your health. They also serve as a preventive measure that may help detect the initial signs of serious conditions.
A physical includes the following:
- Health risk assessment: reviewing your medical history and current lifestyle
- Measuring your vital signs: temperature, blood pressure, respiration rate, and heart rate
- Visual examination of your eyes, ears, nose, and throat
- Physical examination: listening to your heart and lungs, performing motor function tests
- Additional laboratory tests depending on your medical history and symptoms
The check-up takes around 30 minutes which is convenient if you have a busy schedule. Walk-ins are welcome, no appointment needed.
Why Choose Us?
- Short waiting times
- Extended hours of operation, including weekends
- Highly skilled board-certified physicians and nurses
- Modern technology and state-of-the-art equipment
- On-site tests and X-rays
- Help with follow-up care
- Work physicals
- School physicals
- Sports physicals
- DOT physicals
- Pre-college physicals
- Back-to-school physicals
- Camp physicals
Find Your Location
Centers Urgent Care has several facilities in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, and the Bronx. All of our locations have extended hours of operation, including weekends and holidays.