Trauma is a sudden and severe physical injury that requires immediate medical attention. If you sustained a non-life-threatening injury and need to be seen quickly, but your doctor’s office is closed, visiting one of our urgent care centers is a fast and convenient option.
Our caring and compassionate medical professionals will provide a diagnosis and treatment to speed up your recovery. They are equipped to attend to everything from cuts to minor burns and can provide care for bone fractures, including splinting and casting. Centers Urgent Care clinics may offer on-site lab tests and digital X-rays to diagnose broken bones and dislocated joints.
Types of Trauma
- Falls (cuts, strains, sprains, fractures)
- First-degree/superficial burns
- Car accident injuries (cuts, scrapes, bruises, whiplash)
- Sports injuries (concussions, dislocated joints, broken bones)
Advantages of Visiting Centers Urgent Care
- Fast and professional medical care when suffering from minor injuries
- Short wait times
- Multiple on-site conveniences and continuity of care
- Walk-ins are welcome, no appointment needed
- Open after normal business hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Similar quality of treatment to an emergency room at a fraction of the cost
Find Your Location
Centers Urgent Care has several facilities in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, and the Bronx. All of our locations have extended hours of operation, including weekends and holidays.
Click on the links below to find your nearest center.