Centers Urgent Care is a great option if you are concerned that you may have contracted a sexually transmitted disease (STD). Book an appointment online or just walk in to get tested immediately.
STD testing starts with an evaluation of your symptoms and a physical exam. The physician will collect blood and urine samples to confirm or rule out sexually transmitted diseases.
Your results will be ready in a matter of days. If you are diagnosed with an STD, you can return to one of our centers for treatment.
Types of STD Tests
We offer a wide range of STD tests that will help diagnose your condition, including:
- Gonorrhea: vaginal swab or sample urine
- Chlamydia: vaginal swab or drop of urine
- Genital herpes with symptoms: a swab of the affected area and blood test
- Genital herpes without symptoms: blood test (type-specific IgG test)
- HIV: blood test or finger prick
- Trichomoniasis: a swab of the infected area, a visual exam, or a sample of discharge
- Syphilis: blood test or sample taken from a sore
- HPV (cervical cancer): a sample taken from the cervix as with a Pap test
- HPV (genital warts): visual exam
Why Choose Us
- You will be seen by a physician at a time that works best for your schedule
- Our professional team will treat you with discretion, respect, and confidentiality
- Most of our facilities are open seven days a week, including holidays
- Our centers cost less than hospitals and private practices
Find Your Location
We offer STD testing in our urgent care centers in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, and the Bronx.
Click on the links below to find your nearest location.